Thursday, February 05, 2009

MUJI HAS REFILLED ITS COTTON BALLS!!!!!!!
hahahaha. yes i bought them and the corn chips. ger's happiness index has reached its maximum already:D
met ayl to get his YELLOW havanias:D yadayadayada all the way till he was running late for his presentation with uncle chan. so we cabbed to np. i didn't want to walk back home with my uniform so he kindly walked me all the way to the back gate. thank you:D i know you can't wait to wear your YELLOW havanias cos they are soo "easy to match" haha.
and then, caught up a little with weiquan. ranted like karazee. feel so much better now.
and then and then, bernette came up to my place to pass me my pe shirt. and i saw ayl again.
i met so many ppl today!!!! including bingzhen outside heeren. hahaha.
ima happy girl:D
p.s. KELL YOU CAN BREAK DAWN WITH WEIQUAN TOMORROW:D