Friday, December 19, 2008

today is a very happy day for me:DDDDD
cos i got a book yesterday and a bag today. both of which i have always wanted. heehee.
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou the two darlings who bought them for me.
i am very very very happy you prolly don't know how happy i am.
hahahahaha.
THANK YOU!!!!:DDDDDDDDD
I love them a lot a lot a lot!!!!(:
you know why why why??
because junyang came over to my place to pass me the twilight book i wanted to borrow and then he said he did something with the book and then when he passed me the book he said it's for me:DDDDDD haha. okay i know i just said lots of "and thens" but THANK YOU!
today, aylwin met me for lunch. then he passed me this HUGEEEEE and HEAVYYYYY box and said that it's my christmas present.
i opened it two hours back. it's the yak pak i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha. omg. IT'S YELLOW TOO!!!!
i am very very very happy. hahaha.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DDDDDDD