Monday, February 11, 2008

monday!!!!school was a total bore today. other than the occasional laughs i had with kay and my classmates, it was just boo. and and the dumb messages kell sent to me during gp about her greenies. haha. i burst out laughing during gp tut. omg!! haha. thanks girl. that did lift my spirits up a little.
went to watch kungfu dunk today. thanks you my darlings for acc me to lot one to develop the photos. haha. the show was not bad. but yea. in the real world i don't think any of this would happen. the ice cream part was damn funny though. after the movie, my bladder was srsly gonna burst!! i couldn't take it so i remebered that the guys came up to the theatre through this white door and when ben and hh went to the toilet, i thought i saw them go through that door. i ran to the door and the rest told me that the toilet was a level below. OMGGGG!!!! -__-llllllllll. i totally malu-ed myself luh. i just stop stationary at the door for a while before going down the escalator with my face buried in my jacket. kell couldn't stop laughing at me. thanks girl. and then before that, when i was back in school to submit the developed photos for the class, i thought my ct's pigeon hole was the kind that required us to pull it open. i didn't take notice of the locks and walau. wq and julius couldn't stop laughing at me. gosh. malu moments today. but i did get back at wq by doing his dumb laughter. haha. but i was the one laughing at my own jokes-.- self entertainment you would say. but my stomach was on the verge of getting cramps!
ahhh. gosh. i dont want all the shit to get to me but it's seriously getting to me. all my feelings, my emotions. god! i hate it when it's time to say goodbye. i never liked parting scences. i hate it actually. meeting all these people in this college means the world to me. special ones have already made their way into my heart and yea. i know its cheesy and all but i really can't bear to just leave like that. what if we didn't meet get to meet and know each other? marcus, weiquan, huihan, junwen, ben, julius, nette, tam, kell. OMGGGGG!!!!! they are like my babes already. esp one. haha.
i didn't get to see you today:( except on the ramp. sad sad. i think my feelings for you are much deeper than i thought it would be. oh man. this is soooo not good. sometimes i feel like saying i miss you but i'm afraid i'll just grow more attached to you. and if i really go sa, parting would be a tough thing to do. yea. i hate what i'm feeling as much as i want to feel this way towards you. i think i've really fallen for you but i know this is not how things should turn out just because of the very fact that i don't want to break my mom's heart again. not wanting things to turn out this way, is ironically what i am enjoying now.