Monday, February 25, 2008

lectures have started. but not tutorials. i've yet to get my CT so we're just having mass lectures as a whole cohort. Econs was a blast.seriously. the lecturer just bombarded us with loads of information. thank god it was manageable. break for 1.5 hours later. first i got caught for my skirt and then my hair. wow. but yea. this will be sooner or later luh. haha. but i dont wanna dye my hair back to black :((((
anyhow, met these two girls who were with eunice called debbie and sophia. they are nice ppl. haha. then it just got to me that kell, tam and nette weren't with me anymore. thankfully those drops of water were held back. called nette and we chatted for a while. she made me feel better. thanks girl:)))
i went to alter my skirt and bought the dye for my hair. mom refused to let me use it cos she was afraid i'd spoil my hair. so she told me to tell the teacher that my hair was like that because of bleaching and i dyed it black then and it becames like that cos of swimming and it will continue to remain like that because she doesn't want me to dye it back and she's gonna get me a haircut this weekend. there you have it. the reason why my hair is still the way it is. haha.
okay. i shall say bye here. thanks for sending me home:D