Friday, January 26, 2007

argh!!!!! the hives...its raining now!!!! effing itchy!!!! but i cannot scratch!!!! my hands and legs look freaking gross la...argh!!!! bryan sucks...big time!!! im down with a cough. so i dont wanna agitate my throat by shouting at him. my rash will get worser too....im controlling myself. to not lose my temper and flare up. my body will suffer. n there he is. trying in instigate a quarrel, trying to irritate me. i'm boiling on the inside n i just cant wait to explode if it wasnt for my sickness. argh!!! i feel like im having a disease. A SKIN DISEASE. which i fucking gross. i couldnt control my temper just now n boomed when he tried to eat the chocolate aunty siew chin gave me. ugh!! wassup0 with him anyway? what's his freaking problem??? always giving an ''all act cute n angelic'' face in front of mommy and even when i did not scold him or anything today, i still get the blame. just because of the same old stupid fact. I AM OLDER!!! get it??? im 4 yeas older = more understanding, wiser, more patient and i MUST give in!!!! aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!! its retarded la. i literally get scolded for eveything. almost everything. whether its my fault or not. wth is wrong with u pple? i am a human too ya noe? just because im older does not mean i have to give way to him. just beacuse i am older, it doesnt mean its always my fault be it whether the trouble is caused by him. i am ALWAYS AT FAULT!!!!
It is FUCKING UNFAIR!!!

No comments: