Thursday, January 07, 2010

USA was a sexy crazy experience i had with kell. met new beautiful peeps like victoria, jevon, eugene and joel(:
so i got back on the 29dec, jo came over to my place for dinner.
30th dec - 9th monthsary
31th dec - countdown
1jan dec - clubbing ( I WANNA GO AGAINNNNN!)
2 jan - chill out
3rd jan - shopping with fam
4th jan - work work work work work.
i have been freaking working for four days already. and i am telling you, miss spoilt brat cannot work.
my work stories is so funny i just wanna cry.
my first day of work on the 14th dec, i got burped in the face by a typist.
my second day of work, i got caught for using facebook-.-
my third day of work, my boss told me my dress was too short. and its longer than my pj skirt okay. i swear and cross my heart. (feels like mrs wee is catching me for short skirt again)
my area of work revolves around correction of financial statements and the typist likes to go soooo close to my face whenever she talks to me that i can smell her smelly wanton mee breath.
so its like a reflex action that i hold my breath whenever she talks to me.
today, we had pork porridge. it smelled equally bad.
sigh. i dont wanna work. and i miss school!!! i miss hockey:(
how nice if school was just what its like minus the exams huh?
so i just sit at my desk, stoning my time away when i got nothing to do. oh yea, got caught for dozing off on my chair today. haha. i was so damn tired.
thank goodness for the honeymoon week i had with jo before starting work again this week <3
maybe the down side to that week is that i didn't take a single picture with jo despite the camera sleeping peacefully in my bag. kay maybe just one on the night we went clubbing together. let's just say we were too engrossed in having fun(:
so anyways, i met bel last nigth for a major ketchup + chilli + mustard session today.
had soup at soup spoon for dins. its really good. and its my second time there. the first time there was maybe 3 years ago i think, when mummy and i were scouting around for soup in bugis and realised the food court was no longer there. Instead, soup spoon had taken its place. yup. so i totally forgot how the soup tasted like.
felt so dumb when i paid for my food and just stood there staring at the cashier and he only told me after 5 mins that my food will be served to me-.- oh wells. the soup was nice though(:
then we window shopped around...
found potential purchase items that i'm gonna get tomorrow with my hun(:
then on to esplanade where we talked and talked and talked. oh and bel and i are gonna be pen pals!! haha.
cos i told her that i haven't talked enough to her. so we are gonna write letters to each other(:
so pictures!










a beautiful night should be spent with beautiful people(:
ger hearts bella!<3