Sunday, January 10, 2010

its a week into 2010. if 2009 has been a sucky one for you, you may hope for a beautiful 2010. if 2009 was a beautiful one for you, you hope for a fab 2010. maybe. for me, 2009 was full of ups and downs. cliche as this may sound, i needed that. nobody would say "i enjoyed every moment of 2009". yea? that's insane. but more like, i enjoyed every moment with this special someone. whether its a best friend, a boyfriend or someone whom you may have already moved on from. whatever it is, 2009 was a year flushed with memories that i wouldn't forget. good or bad, happy or sad. i remember them all.
dear, the times you caused me to cry, the times you got me so damn pissed, the times we kissed, the times we hugged, the first ever meal i prepared for you? the cards that you did for me, the ear you would lend whenever i needed it...thank you (: we'll keep it going ya?
kell, the argument we had outside your event? i remember. the harsh words you said, they really gave me a tight slap on my face. but i guess it shows that you cared huh?
weiquan, you never fail to cheer me up whenever i call you. i always hang up the phone smiling. although it really irks me that you dont reply my texts, and throw sarcastic and irritating remarks at me, i still love you (:
the wonderful clique that i met in pj, my beautiful bel, ruiwei and gny, we dont meet up very often, but we always have so many things to talk about everytime we see each other.
my 2009 sparked the start of my relationship with jo, friendships made with new peeps and brought me closer to a few.
so, i would want my 2010 to be full of events and surprises that i never expect, crazy crazy times that i wanna have and new experiences that i wanna go through.
first on my list, relief teaching:D DON'T LAUGH!!!