Monday, July 14, 2008

peter pan and the butter knife.

school was a bore.
glad i had ruiwei at least(:
signed out cos my throat was irritating me like shit.
qianru waited and we left school tgt. thanks girl!
joel went with me to see the doctor.
had lots of nonsense fun. oh and i know gin is a drink for girls! haha.
weiquan came to bring me to the doctor again. this time for my leg.
haha.
i feel so blessed(:
have someone to bring me to the doc! hahahaha.
kell got me muffins!!!! and weiquan got me my tako balls and muah chee:D
LOVE YA'LL!!!
omg. there was like a freaking black out when i was taking my bath. WTF. and duh i screamed my lungs out. what i got was more scolding instead. fuck. she just doesn't understand cause she's not in my fucking shoes. why don't you try containing yourself in a dark place without any help, with an injured leg and blind to your fucking environment. ugh.
i am comforted by the fact that bryan was there for me. thanks dear(: