Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A QUIZ I DID. CREDITS TO BENEDICT TSE ZHUOHONG!<3
The person who last tagged you is:
Jieren
Kell
Jackie
Weiquan
Junwen
2. Your relationship with him/her is:
My babes and darlings(:
3. Your five impressions of him/her:
Jieren – an ass whom I love(:
Kell – my source of support. My sister. Hee
Jackie – close confidant. Bestie boo!
Weiquan – my big brother whose close to the heart(:
Junwen – my source of joy and laughter!
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
Jieren – uh. He made me wait and wait and wait for real long. PANGSEH!
Kell – she has done many memorable things that I’ve lost count. Haha
Jackie – spent the day with me at the SPCA! Hahahaha.
Weiquan – he planned my sexy seventeenth birthday and sent me home each time we went out
tgt(:
Junwen – he was there for me during the first few days of school(pae)
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said:
Jieren -I can’t recall. HahA
Kell – of course la! She’s my sister nehs(:
Jackie – she’s a girl full of nonsense. But I love her all the same!
Weiquan – hmmm. He’s said many things. Good and bad. Many memorable ones but I can’t recall right now. Ahhh.
Junwen – uhhhhhhhhh…heh
6.If he/she become your lover, you will :
Jieren - OMG! NEVER! Haha.
Kell – we’ll be the hottest lesbian couple. Hahahahaha.
Jackie – woah!!!! Haha. Girlfriends and fullstop(:
Weiquan – hmm. MY CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE GIRLFRIEND:D (dearest, no heartbreaks yea. Haha)
Junwen – uh. He’s attached.
7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
Jieren – vulgarities
Kell and Jackie – they’re both perfect already. Haha.
Weiquan – whoever choses him would be a lucky girl(:
Junwen – SHYNESS!!!!! Hahahahaha.
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
They will never(:
9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
Jieren – because I bitched about him?
Jackie and kell – steal boyfriend. Hahahahaha.
Weiquan – uh. Will he?
Junwen – he doesn’t look like any bit like an enemy that I’d make. Haha.
10. The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Jieren – stop his vulgarities
Kell – heal her heart(:
Jackie – hmm. Haven’t thought about it.
Weiquan – tell him thank you for everything and xoxo!
junwen– more purple shirts!!! Hahahaha
11.Your overall impression of him/her is:
Jieren – nice guy (:
Kell – flubberbong sums it all!
Jackie – fun girl. Close confidante.
Weiquan – shit ass.ticko.cao neh neh. But i still love you. Haha.
Junwen – quiet.shy. but somehow. He’s contradicting fun.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
Dunno. They think what they want. I have no control over their minds(:
13. The characters you love of yourself are:
I can forget unhappy things real fast.
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
My STM:(
15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
Nobody’s perfect. So be yourself(\
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them
LOVE YA! MWAH
Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you
1.kell
2.bernette
3.tammie
4.weiquan
5.huihan
6.junwen
7.ben
8.julius
9.jackie
10.jieren
18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Eileen/Amanda/amantha.Wth.He refuses to tell me her name -.-
19. Is no.9 a male or female?
FEMALE> JACQUELINE ONG WEICHEN!
20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
(BEN AND JIEREN) things would sure get heated up
22. What is no.2 studying about?
(nette) early childhood in np(:
23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
(tammie) at nette’s house:( I miss her like shitzzzzzzz
24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
(Julius)Chinese songs?
25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
(Kell) ONLY CHILD!!!
26. Will you woo no.3?
(TAMMIE) hahaha. Sure!
27. How about no.7?
(ben) hmmm. Why not! Ben!! Be prepared ah! hahahaha
28. Is no.4 single?
(weiquan) yup!
29. What is the surname of no.5?
(huihan) LOH.
30. What 's the hobby of no.4? (weiquan) ask him yourself. Haha.
31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
(huihan and Jackie) they don’t know each other -.-
32. Where is no.2 studying at?
(nette) NP.
33. Talk something casually about no.1: (kell) blur. Sweet. Lame. I know she loves me(:
34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
(Julius) uh. No.haha.
35. Where does no.9 live at?
(Jackie) bukit pnajang. Bangkit.
36. What colour does no.4 like?
(weiquan) PINK!!!! acutally i cheated. i asked him. haha.
37. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
(kell and huihan) close friends(:
38. Does no.7 like no.2?
(nette and ben) oh. Sure!!!!
39. How do you get to know no.2? (nette) PJC (pae)
40. Does no.1 have any pets?
(kell) no.
41. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
(ben) hahahahahaha. What the hell. He sure is!!!
42. What do you think no. 10 is doing right now?
(jieren) either slacking, still out or doing work.(but that’s very not likely. Haha)
i was bored. haha. ben. i've done it already!!!!!!!
today was spent like other school day.
after school hours wasted with ruiwei, peiyun and penny. lots of girlicious fun(:
now i know who has a place in my heart.