Monday, May 19, 2008

went out for lunch with mommy and daddy at family restaurant at taka. they used to be called pariss international. the name changed. the rates now are cheaper too! they food is heaven. would sure wanna go back there again. forgot my cam. so no pics.
kell came over at around 6 after finishing her project. talked. laughed. did loads of random stuff. i swear that girl acquired a "i like to praise myself" disease. haha. nevertheless, i still love her loads.
she was suppose to meet the guys for dinner at vivo but it was back to the hawker centre near my place somehow or rather. haha. truckloads of fun. when i finally wanted to camwhore, my cam died on me. yea. thanks. jw, wq and ben played crazy taxi on kell's com and i swear they went crazy alright. and omg. ben's hair was "nice" haha. yea *skeptical look* but it's alright. kell was like omg, you should get a pair of huge specs, button up your shirt and carry your bag really high;girls will immediately flock to you. haha. wth. but yea. we laughed, we had memory loss and many many random moments. ahhhh. i enjoyed myself with those babes. wonder when will it be the next time i see those asses again. gonna miss them:( but i know it's gonna be soon:) haha.
to weiquan, so sorry didn't reply your msg the other time. i didn't even recall it's existence in my phone. really really sorry. but no matter what it is, you can always count on me. please don't laugh luh kay. haha. i really mean what i say. and really really sorry i didn't reply that msg of yours. i think i forgot. but still , the five of you, yes the five of you will always be my darlings. that's for sure. much love!!!