Tuesday, May 27, 2008

although its the halls, this few days totally feels like any typical school day.
26 may monday
woke up early to acc marc to study in school.
pw lec thereafter.
my stomach was screaming for food. never felt so hungry in my entire life. bought cup noodles but didn't eat it cos miss ho came already.
TIME FOR HOCKEY:D
today tuesday
thankfully rw texted to ask where was CSE lec. if not i'd missed it totally. today's lec was kinda impt. thanks girl:)
so, reached school at 8-ish. dead tired.
snoozed in chem lec. hengelaosai alkenes and alkanes are not tested. PHEW!
pw meeting to finish up GPP. it was quite productive i must say.
marc was stealing my fries. grr.
went to lot one to find my pencil box was not fruitful.
i have to rush my reflection and EoM by thurs. omg. i'm gonna die.
AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON REVISION. AH MA GAD!
YOU GUYS ROCK MY WORLD;D
even if you're gonna go ahead with your decision, i want you to know that you're always a part of us and you'll always be our babe:) and and and!!! YOU BETTER HOLD YOU PROMISE!