Tuesday, October 16, 2007

we celebrated phyll's bdae today. haha. she was damn touched. ahh. how i wish somebody would actually bother to do that for me. It's the sweetest thing ever. maybe i'm a person who tends to notice the little things that ppl actaully bother to take the time off to do for their friends. St Margs proved a seriously new env for me. haha. the ppl, the culture, everything. i remembered hating going to school for the first few weeks and even felt amazed at how time flew for the first few months and the wanting to always meet joel and the rest of my close girlfriends. i kept lamenting that the girls there were no fun and how the chua chu kang pple were so fun and i would definitely be enjoying my time there than here. Of course, as time passed, i met new ppl. and phyll and ox were definitely the forst few ppl i made friends with. haha. they were actually really nice. and sson the whole gang came. yanyu, choy, sand, chen, grace. they really made me feel that St margs wasn't just about the competitive studying and all the shit. it was actually more than that. definitely, i had to get used to the way things were being done around there. haha. like maybe not really waiting for each other when it was time for assembly or recess. not really the recess part coz i'm always running to the canteen with the ever-craving-for-food ox. haha. or maybe it's just me. i'm always waiting for ppl. and jackie and hani never failed to wait for me for recess so that we could go down to the canteen together. but yea. haha. like i said, i guess i just tend to be a little more sensitive to things like this. well, call me a little over the top but yea. haha. and i always felt that maybe my existence in the clique wasn't really acknowledged. OMG. don't get me wrong. i mean like uh... i tend to be shut off maybe coz i'm too soft and nobody ever bothers to listen huh? haha. nah. maybe i'm just being oversensitive. haha. it was part of st margs that made me who i am today. and not to forget the unforgettable days i had in cck. haha. they shaped me. a real lot. well. the party grace planned for phyll was really. haha. WOW! but that's what good friends do for each other yea? haha. she was so touched that she cried. tears were nearly in my eyes too. haha. i'm touched okay. it would really be nice if somebody actually did that for me. haha. omg. well at least they remebered her birthday. i guess my birthday is not really easy to remember or something. haha. it wasn't until sandra i think who brought it up in class when sch reopened that the rest of the gang did actually wish me. its not like i'm jealous or anything. seriosuly. don't get me wrong. haha. just envious i guess. not a close part of them yet or something. haha. these are just thoughts. take it as blabbering or put on the earphones if you think i talking shit. haha. just felt like pouring them out.

No comments: