Monday, May 14, 2007

its been freaking long since my last entry huh. i have a blog but nobody knows about it. haha. xcept u=) the gap is getting bigger gurl =) he's bloddy crude man. whats up with the ''whatevers'' and ''fuck it then''. ugh. what's up with him. just isnt the same old joel anymore. AIN'T it? haha. i just got my hair cut. look like a tweed man. but too bad to the tweeds out there. i'm not one, and i will never be one. HAHA!! got that? haha. i kinda like the person who did the hair for me. might go back to her again. the exams are finally over. i actually ended on last thurs. i went shopping for four consecutive days!!! haha. woah! hundreds of dollars gone. but still got loads of stuff that i have not got yet. oh wells. oh. n there's this bung who added me on friendster. i dont know for what. but let's just say ive got a new friends. haha. and i went ice skating last sat!! haha. wet my pants. could see my yellow undies. hehs. oopsy=) but after that cannot already. missed the free peep show. haha. ok. im gonna stop that. im getting goose pimples myself. oh. n i didnt know that my top was kinda loose. so my bra was exposed. haha. n that guy who rented us the shoes. man! he was such a pervert can? he literally stood there and stared and even had the cheek to smile. i know im flat. nth to see. but wth! won't you want to slap his face if you were me? haha. carol was kinda pissed with me coz ter went to the place with me. they said she ditched them to come with me. how nicely put, gurls. i don't mean anything. but she's like taking one big round to go with you guys. so yea. get the pt. but i guess it turned out fine after that. and i finally know how to skate. well. sort of. haha. still a bit unstable. oh!! last thing! haha. i cut my hair. haha. its screwed!!

No comments: