Thursday, May 24, 2007

fuck u! dont anyhow accuse me okay!!! think what. just because u are my elder does not mean u can do that. did not really believe what mom said about u. but after yest, my opinion of u have changed ever since. just because ur son is the precious n only pillar of ur life, it does not mean u can throw ur weight anywhere u like. no respect for anybody man. even the closest one to you also gets this kind of attitude. fuck! no self respect, no respect for others, what the fuck are u born into this world for???? ugh! oh n ur son, tell him to fuck off to. sensitive brat. I HATE YOU!!!!!!! you dont get the facts right, neither did you ask for my side of the story. but to the hell with that. i tried to clarify, but fuck it. i dont have any respect for u anymore. just FUCK OFF!!!! AHHHH!!! hate u to the core!!! AA said i looked sloppy, look dead and i need to make a lot of effort to walk. like wth! what's his prob anyway. do i need to change my look to suit what he wants to see? ugh! what the hell is the world coming to??? he's always giving me those weird talks and thinking that i have a serious porblem with myself. i have a hunch he thinks im aneroxic. but i SOOO AM NOT!!!! whats your prob AA? ugh! just beacuse u are a t'''''', does not mean u have the responsibility to do all these! ugh! i know u ''care'' but please. its a little freaky!! and its weird too. but thanks for the concern. too much is an overdose though.

No comments: