Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's nearly the end of November!! My assignments are completed, which spells the time for shopping !!!!!!! Capes, brogues, sheepskins, leggings, tights, knitwear, beanies, mittens -  time for cover up! because it's snowing!! The cold is much of a contradiction now. Because it's so beautifully cold! Once you enter Leazes Park, you just wanna jump in the snow and create snow angels! It's like a white paradise there. Everyone just exclaims, "WOW!!" I mean at least where my friends are concerned.
The last weeks saw me frequenting the library more than often to complete assignments. Its more conducive than my small room I must say. I have never loved going to the library so much. Of course, I wouldn't deny, the company of my classmates made everything more fun and entertaining. The highlight of yesterday was the most epic though.
I was asking Stas and Alan, if wool capes were better than sheepskin jackets.
and Alan went, "I think I prefer the sheepskin jacket because of the style and blah blah but the Woof would be better."
Stas and Tanay just stared at him.
And he just continued, "yea, you think Woof (Wool) is better???"
I just couldn't stop laughing. Its sooooooooo funny!!
Anyhow,
I had a wonderful dinner at this Indian restaurant where Tanay celebrated his 18th.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The class had a hotpot gathering at my place because my kitchen is so much bigger than all of theirs (: and a drinking session followed. Many got drunk. Some even cried. Homesickness, sadness, happiness. We basically had a mix of everything.
And Bonfire Night. The fireworks were beautiful but the ones I saw in Disneyland, USA remains unbeatable.
My cooking has improved a lottttttttttttttt. Its a whole lot better than just being able to cook instant noodles and fry a pathetic egg.
Complaints about my room mates : No. 1 shit china man who lives opposite me is the dirtiest guy i have ever met. Skinny, scrawny, no looks, no nothing, I just can't find the most disgusting of words to describe him. I guess he is the epitome of disgusting. Yup. The pots and plates are never clean. And we got a warning letter because HE choked up the sink. How cool is that huh. The next time it happens again, we will be fined a 100 pounds and damn I am not going to pay!
Okay anyways, I skyped with CJ today!!!!! AHHH HAPPY MUCH(: he can't stand the way I talk now, that's for sure. He made me speak chinese just to feel that the me he knew before I left for UK was not gone. But yea, CJ, I'm still here (:
I also visited Hadrian's Wall with Auntie Yvonne, Uncle John and Uncle Andrew. Had a yummilicous lunch at The Old Fort.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 you could literally walk on the wall :D
 and sit on the wall(:
 
 
 
 we finished the day with some nice tea at a strawberry farm(:

Okay so pictures from the Hotpot!
 
 
  
stas
 
  
at the start of the hotpot....
 
 
 
 
  
  
paula and sean♥
 
candice and liu ♥
twee and mariya
 
paula and me!!
 
 
   
alan got drunk
 
drunk shot 2
 given, alan, sean, anar, stas
 

sean was trying to lap dance on paula
 
singing to uh... i forgot the song. haha.
 
anar and alan
CRAZY NIGHT SPENT WITH CRAZY PEOPLE.

so there you have it! my month of crazy assignments and happenings(: