Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ugh!!!! stupid fucking koh. ughh!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!! why the bloody fucking hell do you have to cut my hair. and i have to bloody pay 5 bucks to someone who is not even a bloody qualified hairdresser????? NO WAY!!!!!! i rather do it on my own. FUCK!!! PISSIFYING okay????? rarrr!!!!! damn angry. you already fucking hell told me its baby hair, and you still insist i cut? fine. jannah cut for me and you fucking hell say its still short????? AHHHHH!!!!!! and you make me cut fucking short???? what kind of discipline mistress is this??????? argh!!!!!!!!! i really wanna cut your hair too okay???????? just bloody hell eff off man. hate you like shit. i know you don't like me and don't think i like you very much too!!!! fucking ass. can't even teach properly. it bloody hell doesn't even touch my eyebrow anymore and you still insist i cut.ugh!!!! and it's so fucking ugly when i pin up my hair. y can't you just accept the fact that its baby hair and no matter what i do, it just doesn't go up with the pin. ugh!!! its BABY HAIR OKAY????? what the hell do you expect???? and you loody hell stll insist i cut my hair. fine. now its so freaking shot that it stands up. and the bloody fringe looks damn weird now because the two layers are freaking uneven. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! eff you!!!!! stinking piece of fat shit. no figure, no niceness in you. you're just evill!!!! fucking evil man!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! poof. now that it's off my chest, i'll get on with bio rev.

No comments: